Hi Hi Hello, my name is Hoody and I am currently a singer. Your ears… Isn’t it heavy? Ah, yeah. It’s a bit heavy. But I wanted to look pretty when I met you all… Did you perhaps know about me? – No…
– No… You had no idea? Yes Do you know AOMG, then? – No
– No You don’t know? Then, have you heard of this song? Everyone lives without knowing, then what is left for me♬ All I wanna do~♬ Is kick it with you~♬ You have no idea? Okay… I have an album coming out soon and the title song is called
Hoody I’m going to exceed the expectations and leave without even thinking I’m going to cross the new oceans and maybe leave to another galaxy I want to leave I want to leave To where nobody can find me I going to leave and never come back Until I disappear even from the memories Such a sunny day when my room is grey I forcefully woke myself Somebody is on top of my head keeping me awake keeping my eyes open Dance, as if you are excited Cause I can’t sing with a sad face My body’s movement Like a marionette Now cut loose all the strings attached from my arms Woo from this boring cycle Run away, to find the freedom that I’d forgotten I be like I want to leave I want to leave To where nobody can find me I going to leave and never come back Disappear from the memories, erase me Adios from the memories Adios from the dreams Don’t feel sorry, amigo I’ll come back when I’m missed, when I’m forgotten Tomorrow and the day after that will be the same as now Now, from the memories and from the dreams, bye Thank you Wow! Your voice… Is different, I think The song? When you talk, your very calm and relaxed but when you sing your voice goes up to Ah~ How was it? For me it was just… I felt happy I went to England… Really? I felt good Did you write and compose it yourself? Yes Wow.. that’s so cool Ah, is it? Why did you write this song? The feeling you get when you make something is not as easy as it seems So… I think that continued to pile up inside of me And wthout them being relieved I had to continue doing it again and again And there are alot of things that do not work out as you planned them I had so many thoughts of ‘Oh I just want to go somewhere’ So I happened to write my lyrics like that ‘I just want to leave now, to somewhere’ Yeah, that’s how I wrote it Like it says in the lyrics the feeling that really wants to leave and runaway seemed really genuine, so I really liked it Ah really? – Yes
– That’s good to hear… Then maybe, do you have anything you are worried about or something that is bothering you that makes you want to leave and just go somewhere? Nope – Nope
– No? It’s all just good? – Yes!
– Yes! Then maybe in the future when you feel like ‘I just want to leave and go someplace!’ I want you to listen to this song that you just heard